Final results of eighteenth survey about quality of 3DXChat (24.03. to 31.03.2022)
154 users from 31 countries shared their opinion this month.
After the United states, the Germans again accounted for the largest share of participants.
I would again like to thank everyone who participated and even more those who supported me.
Question 1: Are you facing bugs in 3DXChat? If yes – how often?
About 57% of users are facing bugs on a daily base. This is an increase of 12% to last survey (January 2022: 45%)
Question 2: What issues/bugs should be addressed first? (up to 3 choices possible)
- Still “De-syncs” with 30% are the most annoying bug according to all participants.
You may find detailed information here:
Question 3: Are you facing being disconnected? If Yes how often?
- 18% of users are facing disconnects every day (January: 14%)
According to the participants the stability is not as good as in last survey.
Question 4: What feature are you missing most? (up to 3 choices possible)
More “Clothes” and “Sex poses” are very close together as most desired features.
Comments from users:
Question 5: Developers should focus on…
- 61 % of users prioritize new functions (January 2022: 73%)
As in Question 1 and 3 users reported bugs and disconnects more often the desire for a more stable game increased more than 10% since last survey.
Question 6: Your overall rating for 3DX Chat from 1 (=poor) to 5 (=excellent)
- 64 % of users rated quality with 4 or 5 points with means usually quite satisfied ( Ø 3.66 in total ) – Rating decreased since last survey (January 2022 Ø 3.73 in total )
Question 7: Your overall rating for communication of developers to customers 1 (=poor) to 5 (=excellent)
- 15% of users rated quality with 4 or 5 points with means usually quite satisfied – Average Ø 2.37 (January 2022: Ø 2.80)
Question 8: Would you recommend 3DXChats to you best kinky friend? (Net Promoter Score)
The Net Promoter Score (NPS) or promoter surplus is a key figure that measures the extent to which consumers would recommend a product or service to others.
The first evaluated Net Promoter Score of 3DXChat-Game is 15%
19% of the users left a comment – same percentage as last survey.
For all interested you may see all comments on the attached document.