Final results of seventeenth survey about quality of 3DXChat (24.01. to 31.01.2022)
243 users have from 38 countries shared their opinion this month.
After the United states, the Germans again accounted for the largest share of participants.
I would again like to thank everyone who participated and even more those who supported me.
Question 1: Are you facing bugs in 3DXChat? If yes – how often?
- 45% of users are facing bugs every day (Oktober 2021: 42%)
About 45% of users are facing bugs on a daily base. This is an increase of 3% to last survey,
Question 2: What issues/bugs should be addressed first? (up to 3 choices possible)
- Still “De-syncs” with 27% are the most annoying bug according to all participants.
You may finde detailed infomation here:
Question 3: Are you facing being disconnected? If Yes how often?
- 14% of users are facing disconnects every day (Oktober 2021: 16%)
According to the participants the stability better as in last survey.
Question 4: What feature are you missing most? (up to 3 choices possible)
Closing: “Clothes” together with “Customisation of clothes” at the very top of missing features (34%).
Sex Poses: “More sex poses” with “Pose Editor” next big block (27%).
Comments from users:
Question 5: Developers should focus on…
- 73% of users prioritize new functions (Oct 2021: 74%)
For the nineth time during this survey, the respondents expressed the opinion that new features and not the stability of the game should be the developers’ focus. More of seven of ten users would prefer working on new features.
Question 6: Your overall rating for 3DX Chat from 1 (=poor) to 5 (=excellent)
- 66 % of users rated quality with 4 or 5 points with means usually quite satisfied (Ø 3.73 in total ) – one of the best results of this survey
Question 7: Your overall rating for communication of developers to customers 1 (=poor) to 5 (=excellent)
- 27% of users rated quality with 4 or 5 points with means usually quite satisfied – Average Ø 2.80 (October 2021: Ø 2.54)
Question 8: General comments
18% of the users left a comment – same percentage as last survey.
For all interested you may see all comments on the attached document.