Final results of fourteens survey about quality of 3DXChat (22.7. to 30.7.2021)
332 users have from 43 countries shared their opinion this month.
After the United states, the Germans again accounted for the largest share of participants.
I would again like to thank everyone who participated and even more those who supported me.
Question 1: Are you facing bugs in 3DXChat? If yes – how often?
- 49% of users are facing bugs every day (June: 41%)
About 40% of users are facing bugs on a daily base. This is 1% less bugs recognised compared to last survey,
Question 2: What issues/bugs should be addressed first? (up to 3 choices possible)
- Still “De-syncs” are the most annoying bug according to all participants.
You may finde detailed infomation here:
Question 3: Are you facing being disconnected? If Yes how often?
- 17% of users are facing disconnects every day (June: 22%)
According to the participants the stability has increased again compared to last survey.
Question 4: What feature are you missing most? (up to 3 choices possible)
Compared to last survey “Clothes” have gained more votes and is together with “Customisation of clothes” at the very top of missing features.
Comments from users:
Question 5: Developers should focus on…
- 74% of users prioritize new functions (June: 69%)
For the seventh time during this survey, the respondents expressed the opinion that new features and not the stability of the game should be the developers’ focus. More of seven of ten users would prefer working on new features.
Question 6: Your overall rating for 3DX Chat from 1 (=poor) to 5 (=excellent)
- 56 % of users rated quality with 4 or 5 points with means usually quite satisfied (Ø 3.56 in total )
Question 7: Your overall rating for communication of developers to customers 1 (=poor) to 5 (=excellent)
- About 40% of users again voted for very poor results (“1” or “2”) – Average Ø 2.7 (June: Ø 2.73)
Question 8: General comments
14% of the users left a comment – less comments as in last surveys.
For all interested you may see all comments on the attached document.