Final results of twelfth survey about quality of 3DXChat (19.5. to 27.5.2021)
320 users have shared their opinion this month.
After the United states, the Germans again accounted for the largest share of participants. While number of germans increased compared to last survey, less users from US participated this time.
I would again like to thank everyone who participated and even more those who supported me.
Question 1: Are you facing bugs in 3DXChat? If yes – how often?
- 56% of users are facing bugs every day (April: 31%)
More than 50% of users are facing bugs on a daily base. This is one of the worst values in history of this survey.
(New) Question 2: What issues/bugs should be addressed first? (up to 3 choices possible)
- De-syncs are the most annoying bug according to all participants.
- In “Other” most mentioned bugs was “Lipstick-bug” and “Breast-phyiscs after Lovense update
You may finde detailed infomation here:
Question 3: Are you facing being disconnected? If Yes how often?
- 29% of users are facing disconnects every day (April:11%)
This value has substantially worsened compared to the previous month. Almost three times as many users experience daily disconnections since the last survey.
Question 4: What feature are you missing most? (up to 3 choices possible)
“More clothes” and “Customizable clother and hair” are still the most requested features. Sex Poses has been pushed to rank 3.
Comments from users:
Question 5: Developers should focus on…
- 66% of users prioritize new functions (April: 83%)
For the sixth time during this survey, the respondents expressed the opinion that new features and not the stability of the game should be the developers’ focus. Six of ten users would prefer working on new features.
Question 6: Your overall rating for 3DX Chat from 1 (=poor) to 5 (=excellent)
- 59 % of users rated quality with 4 or 5 points with means usually quite satisfied (Ø 3.61 in total )
No change compared to last survey.
(New) Question 7: Your overall rating for communication of developers to customers 1 (=poor) to 5 (=excellent)
- Almost 50% of users voted for very poor results (“1” or “2”) – Average Ø 2.49
Question 8: General comments
19% of the users left a comment – less comments as in last surveys.
For all interested you may see all comments on the attached document.